Hidayatul Qari Sharah Sahih Al-Bukhari 10 Volume
ہدایتہ القاری شرح صحيح البخاری
The most authoritative collection of Hadith and Sunnah is Imam Bukhari’s “Al-Sahih” which is commonly called Sahih Al Bukhari. Sahih Bukhari is in Arabic. In it, the words and deeds of the Holy Prophet (sws) have been collected with authentic evidence. As the call to Islam spread, there was a great need for translations of your edicts into other languages. Nawab Siddique Hassan Khan translated it into Urdu in view of this great need. Then several translations were made, of which the translation and interpretation of Maulana Dawood Raz became very famous. As the Urdu language goes through an evolutionary process, many words become obsolete with the passage of time. This need was also felt with regard to the translation of hadith. They published a detailed commentary of Bukhari Sharif under the name of “Hidayat-ul-Qari”. The features of this book are as follows.
- Maulana Mufti Abdul Sattar Hammad worked day and night for sixteen years to complete this rate
- Then five different researchers read it word for word
- Old words are obsolete
- Every effort has been made to explain the matter in simple and smooth Urdu
- The benefits include the removal of hadiths as well as health and weakness
- Purposeful detail has been provided, unnecessary length has been avoided
- A permanent title called “Explanation” has been established for the interpretation of chapters and translations
- Apparently the application of conflicting hadiths has been committed
- An attempt has been made to translate pure Qur’an and Sunnah according to the method of the Salaf, apart from professional prejudice
- From time to time solutions to modern problems are also offered. ! You will also find refutation of the nefarious attempts to make the hadiths of the Prophet (peace be upon him) doubtful
- The translation is common sense and the language is very simple. Hopefully, this book will prove to be a light guide for the readers. May Allah Almighty accept the efforts of the author, commentator, publisher and other assistants and make this book a source of guidance for the Ummah.
There are no reviews yet.